Andrew (Gabriel) Livshits
With the increasing complexity of innovation projects, all the more important are automated methods and systems design
Only with their use becomes possible at acceptable costs and at the optimum time to finish innovative project
When you review the basic definitions and values of TRIZ and ARIZ for practical application in the design process through innovative project, you can use the following definitions:
A. The systems approach is a reflection and development of the dialectical principle of "universal relationship" and "development" and, in fact, is one of the principles of the dialectical method of cognition. The methodology of a systematic approach involves the representation of any object in the form of the system and its full consideration.
Two. System - a complex of elements that naturally organized in space and time, interconnected and form a definite integral unity. The system is characterized by elements of the composition, structure, and performs a specific function.
Three. Elements - this is a relatively indivisible part of the whole, the objects that collectively form a system. An element is considered indivisible within the preserve of a certain quality of the system.
4. Structure - a natural stable relationship between the elements of the system, reflecting the shape, the way the elements and nature of the interaction between the parties and their properties. The structure makes the system a certain quality to some entity, distinct from the sum of the qualities of its constituent elements (since involves the interaction of elements with each other in different ways, to certain parties, properties, and not as a whole.)
Five. Function - the outward manifestation of the object's properties (attributes) in the system of relations, a certain mode of interaction of the object with the environment, "ability" of the object. Systems have many functions.
6. Subsystem (subsystem) - part of the system, some of which are arbitrary or naturally selected group of items. Isolation of the subsystems is based on function. One element may sometimes coincide with a subsystem, or enter directly into several different subsystems. The connection between elements within the subsystems within the system and the different nature of the relationship between the subsystems themselves. Elements and subsystems combine the notion of system components.
7. Super-system (meta) - a system of higher order in relation to this, and in which the system operates, and is inscribed "rights" of the subsystem.
Eight. Technical system (TS) is an artificial material unity naturally organized in space and time and are in mutual relation of elements which has the purpose of the operation of a public meeting requirements.
The elements of the TC can be as artificial and natural. Every vehicle comes in two systems of relations. On the one hand - it is an object of the material world, obeying the laws of nature (especially the laws of physics as the most common), on the other hand, the TA acts as an element of social relations, because the technique is only a tool for social purposes.
If the vehicle is characterized by the spatial arrangement of elements, then the vehicle - a device or substance. If the vehicle is characterized by elements of the organization in time - dealing with the process.
The concept vehicle allows us to formulate the main feature of technical solutions (TP): TP indicates a particular vehicle, the operation which allows to achieve the goal, ie, indicates the ratio of TC to a goal.
Engineering community has appreciated the contribution of the pioneers, the creators of the world's first computer-aided design
So this year:
... Kyoto Prize, sometimes called the Japanese equivalent of the Nobel Prize, was awarded the American creator of the first prototype of the modern computer-aided design (CAD) – mr. Sutherland .
It is stated on the website of Japanese premium.
Kyoto Prize is awarded to fund Inamori (Inamori Foundation), which in 1985 established the Kazuo Inamori, founder of Kyocera. The monetary part of the Kyoto Prize is 50 million yen. The winner will also receive a medal of gold.
Each year, awarded three awards categories, "technology" (Advanced technology), "Art and Philosophy" (Arts and philosophy), "basic science" (Basic sciences). In addition, each category includes several different sciences. For example, in the basic sciences include biology, mathematics (including net, not applied mathematics), astronomy and astrophysics, earth science, neuroscience.
Sutherland (he won in the category of "technology") has created a program, a prototype of modern CAD systems, called Sketchpad in 1963 while working on his dissertation (PhD) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
He worked on the computer Lincoln TX-2. The program had the beginnings of a graphical interface, understood to work with different windows, able to work with lines, create objects and manipulate them as a whole. This approach later became the basis for object-oriented programming.
In the basic sciences prize was awarded to a Japanese Yoshinori Ohsumi. Awards he won for the study of autophagy - the process of delivery and the decomposition of some components of the yeast cells from the standpoint of genetics.
He was able to clarify many molecular processes. In the field of art and philosophy of awards won Indian philosopher Gayatri Chakraborty Spivak. She received the award for the use of deconstruction (a special set of analytical and critical methods and practices in philosophy) in the political and social plane, among other things, dismantling the intellectual colonialism - one of the main trends of the modern world.
Today, the basic software system, the most acceptable to the innovative design of a system SolidWorks
SolidWorks - computer-aided design, engineering analysis and manufacture of products of any complexity and purpose. It is a development environment designed to automate the design of complex products in engineering and other industries.
SolidWorks is a hybrid system (solid and surface), parametric modeling, it is intended to design parts and assemblies in three dimensions (3-D design), as well as design engineering documentation.
The system applies to CAD "middle class". In contrast to "hard" CAD (Unigraphics NX, Pro / Engineer, CATIA), developed for Unix-based platforms, SolidWorks was originally designed for use on personal computers in the system of Microsoft Windows.
SolidWorks is the standard graphical user interface of Windows, the most of the benefits of Microsoft Windows, such as context menu, mode of copy-and-paste, mode of drag-and-drop, a quick browse, find and open files from Windows Explorer, the ability to "undo" and others
In addition, SolidWorks interacts with Windows-based applications, like Excel, Word, etc. The obvious advantages of the system is its full support and the Russification of ESKD, which distinguishes from other foreign SolidWorks CAD software.
In the SolidWorks system supports all major standards of presentation and data exchange. The composition of the basic package includes 20 SolidWorks translator for exports and imports.
CAD system SolidWorks (SolidWorks Corp., USA) designed for use on a personal computer in the operating environment of Microsoft Windows.
In SolidWorks, the principle of three-dimensional parametric solid and surface design that allows a designer to create three-dimensional parts and assemble the assembly in the form of three-dimensional electronic models, which are two-dimensional drawings and specifications in accordance with ESKD.
Three-dimensional modeling of products provides many advantages over traditional two-dimensional designs, such as exclusion errors collection of products at the design stage, the creation of e-part model of the control program for processing on CNC machines.
With SolidWorks software, you can see the future of the product from all sides in the volume and give it a realistic display in accordance with the chosen material for the preliminary assessment of the design.
The three-dimensional detail of SolidWorks results from a combination of three-dimensional primitives. Most items are based on a flat sketch, in which the basic three-dimensional object is created. Sequential build-up of 3D objects and allows you to finally get the desired result.
Bidirectional associative relationship between parts, assemblies and drawings of SolidWorks ensures that the model and drawing, as all changes made to the details are automatically transferred to an associated assembly and drawing.
Optional modules allow SolidWorks to extend the basic features additional functions by:
• the creation of photorealistic images (PhotoWorks);
• Recognition of the tree structure and parameterization of geometry imported from other CAD systems (FeatureWorks);
• creating video presentations of products in the environment SolidWorks (SolidWorks Animator);
• three-dimensional stroke cables electrical systems and pipelines (SolidWorks Routing);
• the creation of autonomous viewed drawings and models for information sharing with partners do not have SolidWorks (eDrawings), etc.
• Design assemblies in SolidWorks has two main methods: a "bottom up" or "top down", as well as their combination. When designing the "bottom up" the details are first, then they are inserted into the assembly and mated according to the requirements of the project. A method of designing the "top down" is different in that work begins in the assembly. Design of the "top down" in the context of the assembly allows you to create links to the geometry of the original model, so that if you change the size of the original model, the associated item is automatically updated.
• To improve performance and ease of working with large assemblies and drawings, containing tens of thousands of parts in SolidWorks, a special mode that allows you to reduce file download time and efficiently allocate system resources due to the reduced display information about the components of the assembly.
• When an appropriate relationship between the components of the assembly may kinematics simulation of the assembly mechanism. To do this, one of the interrelated components having respective degrees of freedom are applied to simulate the forward thrusters are capable of, or rotational movement, driven by a spring or the forces of gravity.