PROCEDURE registration in Ukraine, the copyright in a work of science, literature, art
1. Applicant completed and submitted (in person, by mail, whether e-mail ) a patent attorney application, which identifies its essential elements and describe the subject matter of protection - works.
2. Patent attorney spends regional registration application submitted, the calculation of the costs of state registration of rights to work, prepares cost estimates to the project contract to perform work on registration of copyright.
3. The claimant filed a patent attorney signed contract, estimates, power of attorney , lyrics and additional materials (if any) that are needed to describe these objects.
4. The applicant pays the patent attorney foederis advance - 50% of the contract.
5. Patent Attorney performs research subject protection and registration statements and documents for state registration of copyright in the work (for one month at the usual tariff):
- Analysis of the object of protection and identification system for the protection of its constituents (copyright or right «sui generis»);
- Definition of the presentation for registration of the product and its registration;
- Drawing up the description on the use of the product and its structure;
- Preparation of other documents, respectively, "Procedure for State Registration of copyright and contracts relating to the rights of the author's work."
6. The applicant signs the application documents and pay the patent attorney 30% of the contract sum.
7. Patent Attorney pay budgeted state fee for the preparation for registration of copyright in the work (according to the decree of Cabinet of Ministers of 27 December 2001 № 1756) and the person applies for a UAASP State Department of Intellectual Property for the registration of copyright in a work.
8. Patent attorney accompanies the formal examination UAASP application and make certain decisions or to provide additional relevant documents to queries of the expert (over one month).
9. UAASP sets the priority of the application and issue a patent attorney decision on registration of copyright in the work (a full month).
10. The applicant pays the patent attorney 20% of the contract, which pays the state fee for issuing a certificate on copyright (by Decree of Cabinet of Ukraine "On State Duty" ).
11. UAASP enters registration information into the State register of certificates and publishes information on a registered copyright in the official gazette "Copyright and Related Rights "and issues a certificate of a patent attorney of Ukraine on copyright (for one month).
12. Patent attorney presents evidence of Ukraine on copyright and the applicant provides advice on its legal support, including on registration of copyright agreements.
The state registration of copyright and contracts carried out according to the Law of Ukraine "On Copyright and Related Rights" and the CMU from 27.12.2001g. № 1756 "On state registration of copyright and agreements concerning copyright to work."